Get custom cut Side Marker tint for your BMW 4-Series Coupe & Convertible (2021, 2022). Our Side Marker tint covers are designed to match the shape of your BMW's lights so you only have to do minimal trimming during installation. Our Side Markers kits are available in 4 tints ranging from light tint to blackout. So whatever look your want to give your Audi, you can get with a Lamin-x Side Marker tint. Check out our tail light color gallery to see examples of our Side Marker tint film.
BMW 4-Series Coupe & Convertible (2021, 2022) Tail Light Kit Includes
- Pieces to cover your BMW's side markers
- Installation instructions
Side Marker Cover Features
- Transparent protection film that adheres onto your vehicle's side markers
- Protects against hazing, cloudiness, or damage
- Precut for both sides of your specific vehicle
- Includes DIY tools and installation instructions
- Made in USA, 5-year warranty, industry-leading product
Difficulty Level:1/5 Level One difficulty is used for installations that are easy for everyone including first time installers. Watch our installation video for more info:
Side Marker Film Color Options
- Tint: A light tint film for your side markers that tones down the red. Adds a sleek look to your markers.
- Gunsmoke: A medium tint for your side markers. A darker and more bold tint that our Tint film.
- Smoked: A medium-dark tint for your markers. Smoked has a slight brown hue compared to our Gunsmoke film.
- Charcoal (8 mil Thickness): Charcoal is our black-out side marker option. If you want to black-out your markers, Charcoal is for you.
- Red (8 mil Thickness): Our Red film is designed to give your side markers a consistent red look, even if there are large clear sections.
How long will it take to get my Lamin-x? Precut orders are custom manufactured for you at time of ordering. Please allow 1-3 workday's processing time, and at least 2-10 days for delivery after the product has been shipped. You are responsible to make prior arrangement with the carrier if you are not available to receive and sign for the product. Lamin-x is not responsible if the product is verified as delivered with the carrier to the specified address, but you personally did not receive it. Can I install this myself? Yes, you can install Lamin-x yourself. These applications are normally low difficulty installations. A few applications with a 3, 4, or 5 level difficulty will require some acquired knowledge and mechanical ability in which we cannot be held accountable. Therefore installations are done at your risk. We provide you with installation instructions, tools, and website videos. If you are not comfortable with the installation, you can use our Dealer Locator to find a local installer. If you attempt the install yourself and have any questions, contact us at 706-955-0677 or email@example.com. How long will it take to get my Lamin-x? Precut orders are custom manufactured for you at time of ordering. Please allow 2-4 workday's processing time, and at least 2-10 days for delivery after the product has been shipped. You are responsible to make prior arrangement with the carrier if you are not available to receive and sign for the product. Lamin-x is not responsible if the product is verified as delivered with the carrier to the specified address, but you personally did not receive it. What is your warranty? We have a Five-Year Warranty on our products. If you want more information please visit our warranty page . What do I do if I find fogginess, air or water bubbles, surface texture, or scratches after my Lamin-x installation? Once the film fully cures, most imperfections will disappear completely. After time, small scratches, trapped moisture, and most bubbles will dissipate on their own. However, if you encounter a stubborn bubble, you can poke it with a sewing needle and push out the air or water. The hole will eventually close on its own. How do I remove the film from my lights? To remove the film, we recommend warming it with a heat gun, hair dryer, or simply by parking the car in the sunlight on a warm day. While the film is warm, slowly peel the film from the lens surface. Any adhesive that may be left on the lens can be removed with a cleaner that is safe for use on your vehicle's exterior. Are these films legal in my state? Our colored films may not be legal for street use on a vehicle's primary lighting, and, as such, are sold with an off-road use disclosure. Please check your state or local laws before installation. Application of colored Lamin-x film on your primary lights is done so at your own risk.
2021 and up