Designed For Your 2014-2022 4Runner
THE DIMENSION OF THESE ROUNDS ARE 3.5"
At Lamin-x, our Toyota 4Runner Round (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022) Fog Light Film Covers are designed to give your 4Runner unmatched protection from road debris along with a unique, individual style. Our fog light covers are made from durable 12 mils thick protective film to ensure that your vehicles fog lights are protected for many years to come.
Styling Your 4Runner's Fog Lights
We have eight colors available for you to customize the fogs on your 4Runner. Our fog light kits are available in Yellow, Blue, Clear, Tint, Gunsmoke, Green, Amber, and Pink.
Use our top selling Yellow tint to give your 4Runner's fogs an awesome look and help visibility in white-out conditions. If you want something different than Yellow, we have many other colors or tints to choose from.
Each kit comes pre-cut to fit both the right and left fog light for an easy DIY installation. Order today!
Fog Light Tint Kit Includes
- Film for fog lights on both sides of your vehicle
- Installation instructions
- Transparent protection film that adheres to your fog or driving lights
- Protects against rock damage, sand-blasting, or cloudiness
- Precut for both sides of your specific vehicle
- Includes installation instructions
- Made in USA, 5-year warranty, industry-leading product
Headlight Tint Film Color Options
- Clear: Clear protection film that protects from cracked fog lights and sandblasting.
- Tint: A subtle tinted film for fog lights that allows for good visibility at night.
- Gunsmoke: Our darkest tint for fog lights. An eye-catching look for any vehicle.
- Yellow: Bold yellow fog light look during the day, and excellent in white-out and foggy conditions
- Blue: Our Blue Tint looks light blue when unlit, but gives a white light when lit by halogen lights
- Amber: Our Amber film is a deep orange color that looks create on fog lights and projects an orange light.
- Green: Give your vehicle a green accent with our Green fog light covers.
- Pink: Pink fog lights are a great bold look for your car. Our Pink film stands out from the rest with its neon look.
How long will it take to get my Lamin-x? Precut orders are custom manufactured for you at time of ordering. Please allow 1-3 workday's processing time, and at least 2-10 days for delivery after the product has been shipped. You are responsible to make prior arrangement with the carrier if you are not available to receive and sign for the product. Lamin-x is not responsible if the product is verified as delivered with the carrier to the specified address, but you personally did not receive it.
Can I install this myself? Yes, you can install Lamin-x yourself. These applications are normally low difficulty installations. A few applications with a 3, 4, or 5 level difficulty will require some acquired knowledge and mechanical ability in which we cannot be held accountable. Therefore installations are done at your risk. We provide you with installation instructions, tools, and website videos. If you are not comfortable with the installation, you can use our Dealer Locator to find a local installer. If you attempt the install yourself and have any questions, contact us at 706-955-0677 or email@example.com.
How long will it take to get my Lamin-x? Precut orders are custom manufactured for you at time of ordering. Please allow 2-4 workday's processing time, and at least 2-10 days for delivery after the product has been shipped. You are responsible to make prior arrangement with the carrier if you are not available to receive and sign for the product. Lamin-x is not responsible if the product is verified as delivered with the carrier to the specified address, but you personally did not receive it.
What is your warranty? We have a Five-Year Warranty on our products. If you want more information please visit our warranty page .
What do I do if I find fogginess, air or water bubbles, surface texture, or scratches after my Lamin-x installation? Once the film fully cures, most imperfections will disappear completely. After time, small scratches, trapped moisture, and most bubbles will dissipate on their own. However, if you encounter a stubborn bubble, you can poke it with a sewing needle and push out the air or water. The hole will eventually close on its own.
How do I remove the film from my lights? To remove the film, we recommend warming it with a heat gun, hair dryer, or simply by parking the car in the sunlight on a warm day. While the film is warm, slowly peel the film from the lens surface. Any adhesive that may be left on the lens can be removed with a cleaner that is safe for use on your vehicle's exterior.
Are these films legal in my state? Our colored films may not be legal for street use on a vehicle's primary lighting, and, as such, are sold with an off-road use disclosure. Please check your state or local laws before installation. Application of colored Lamin-x film on your primary lights is done so at your own risk.
Difficulty Level:1/5 Level One difficulty is used for installations that are easy for everyone including first time installers.
Watch our installation video for more info:
2014 and up