A Lamin-x custom cut kit for your Can-Am Spyder RT (2020, 2021, 2022) is designed to give your car a one-of-a-kind combination of style and protection on its headlights. Our film is designed to be installed on your Yamaha with minimal trimming. This headlight kit is available in 5 colors: Clear, Tint, Gunsmoke, Yellow, and Blue. Choose the best color to fit your style or install our Clear film to keep your Yamaha lights looking brand new. Check out our headlight color gallery to see examples of our headlight tint film.
Headlight Kit Includes
- Film for headlights on both sides of your Yamaha
- Installation instructions
Headlight Tint Film Features
- Transparent protection film that adheres onto your Yamaha's headlight
- Protects against hazing, cloudiness, or damage
- Precut for both sides of your specific vehicle
- Made in USA, 5-year warranty, industry-leading product
Headlight Tint Film Color Options
- Clear: Clear protection film that protects from pitting, sandblasting, and UV degradation.
- Tint: A subtle tinted film for headlights that allows for good visibility at night.
- Gunsmoke: Our darkest tint for front lighting. An eye-catching look for any vehicle.
- Yellow: Bold yellow headlight look during the day, and excellent for white-out and foggy conditions
- Blue: Our Blue Tint looks light blue when unlit, but gives a white light when lit by halogen lights
- Amber: Our Amber Tint looks orange when unlit and helps to cut through fog and snow.
- Green: Our Green Tint looks green when unlit, and gives your bike a great green accented look.
- Pink: Our Pink Tint looks pink when unlit, and is a great accessory for any bike that has pink accents.
How long will it take to get my Lamin-x? Precut orders are custom manufactured for you at time of ordering. Please allow 1-3 workday's processing time, and at least 2-10 days for delivery after the product has been shipped. You are responsible to make prior arrangement with the carrier if you are not available to receive and sign for the product. Lamin-x is not responsible if the product is verified as delivered with the carrier to the specified address, but you personally did not receive it.
Can I install this myself? Yes, you can install Lamin-x yourself. These applications are normally low difficulty installations. A few applications with a 3, 4, or 5 level difficulty will require some acquired knowledge and mechanical ability in which we cannot be held accountable. Therefore installations are done at your risk. We provide you with installation instructions, tools, and website videos. If you are not comfortable with the installation, you can use our Dealer Locator to find a local installer. If you attempt the install yourself and have any questions, contact us at 706-955-0677 or email@example.com.
How long will it take to get my Lamin-x? Precut orders are custom manufactured for you at time of ordering. Please allow 2-4 workday's processing time, and at least 2-10 days for delivery after the product has been shipped. You are responsible to make prior arrangement with the carrier if you are not available to receive and sign for the product. Lamin-x is not responsible if the product is verified as delivered with the carrier to the specified address, but you personally did not receive it.
What is your warranty? We have a Five-Year Warranty on our products. If you want more information please visit our warranty page .
What do I do if I find fogginess, air or water bubbles, surface texture, or scratches after my Lamin-x installation? Once the film fully cures, most imperfections will disappear completely. After time, small scratches, trapped moisture, and most bubbles will dissipate on their own. However, if you encounter a stubborn bubble, you can poke it with a sewing needle and push out the air or water. The hole will eventually close on its own.
How do I remove the film from my lights? To remove the film, we recommend warming it with a heat gun, hair dryer, or simply by parking the car in the sunlight on a warm day. While the film is warm, slowly peel the film from the lens surface. Any adhesive that may be left on the lens can be removed with a cleaner that is safe for use on your vehicle's exterior.
Are these films legal in my state? Our colored films may not be legal for street use on a vehicle's primary lighting, and, as such, are sold with an off-road use disclosure. Please check your state or local laws before installation. Application of colored Lamin-x film on your primary lights is done so at your own risk.
Difficulty Level: 2/5 On Level Two difficulties, you should expect installations that are mostly easy, but have a few spots that you'll need to take extra care. Watch our installation video for more info:
2020 and up