Two universal 2" x 2" LED driving lamp film covers. Lamin-x film covers give your light bars two benefits: they protect & cover your LED light from damaging road debris and give your light bars a unique and stylish look.
Our light bar film covers come in 9 different colors. You can choose between Yellow, Blue, Amber, Green, Red, Pink, Clear, Tint, and Gunsmoke. With our many options to choose from, you can customize your light bar however you want while protecting it from damaging road debris. To see examples of our colors check out our LED Light Bar Cover Gallery
Our protective films are made in the USA, impact-resistant, 12 mils thick, and adhesive-backed to protect your lights from cloudiness that occurs over time and road debris. The adhesive on our films are designed to be extremely forgiving. You can apply numerous times during initial application to get the installation right.
Cut to fit 2"x2" light bars from these popular brands: Rigid Industries, Lazer Star, Tusk, Lightforce, and more.
*** ATTENTION! THIS PRECUT DOES NOT ACCOUNT FOR CURVED LIGHT BARS***
Can't find the size you're looking for? Contact us for a custom size
- Transparent protection film that adheres to your light bar
- Great for protecting from off-roading damage
- Protects against rock damage, sand-blasting, or cloudiness
- Includes DIY tools and installation instructions
- Made in USA, 5-year warranty, industry-leading product
- Clear: Clear protection film that protects from cracked lights and sandblasting.
- Tint: A lightly tinted film for LED lights and more that allows for good visibility at night.
- Gunsmoke: An eye-catching look for any auxiliary light.
- Yellow: Bold yellow look during the day, and excellent in off-roading and foggy conditions.
- Blue: Our Blue film looks light blue when unlit, but gives off a cool white light when lit by LEDs.
- Amber: Amber is a deep orange color that looks great on any fog or LED light and projects an bright orange light.
- Green: Add our Green film to your lights to give your ride a green accent and to project a green light.
- Pink: Pink film covers are a great bold look for your vehicle's lights.
- Red (8 mil Thickness): Our Red film is designed to add a dark red look on your LED light bars.
How long will it take to get my Lamin-x? Precut orders are custom manufactured for you at time of ordering. Please allow 1-3 workday's processing time, and at least 2-10 days for delivery after the product has been shipped. You are responsible to make prior arrangement with the carrier if you are not available to receive and sign for the product. Lamin-x is not responsible if the product is verified as delivered with the carrier to the specified address, but you personally did not receive it.
Can I install this myself? Yes, you can install Lamin-x yourself. These applications are normally low difficulty installations. A few applications with a 3, 4, or 5 level difficulty will require some acquired knowledge and mechanical ability in which we cannot be held accountable. Therefore installations are done at your risk. We provide you with installation instructions, tools, and website videos. If you are not comfortable with the installation, you can use our Dealer Locator to find a local installer. If you attempt the install yourself and have any questions, contact us at 706-955-0677 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long will it take to get my Lamin-x? Precut orders are custom manufactured for you at time of ordering. Please allow 2-4 workday's processing time, and at least 2-10 days for delivery after the product has been shipped. You are responsible to make prior arrangement with the carrier if you are not available to receive and sign for the product. Lamin-x is not responsible if the product is verified as delivered with the carrier to the specified address, but you personally did not receive it.
What is your warranty? We have a Five-Year Warranty on our products. If you want more information please visit our warranty page .
What do I do if I find fogginess, air or water bubbles, surface texture, or scratches after my Lamin-x installation? Once the film fully cures, most imperfections will disappear completely. After time, small scratches, trapped moisture, and most bubbles will dissipate on their own. However, if you encounter a stubborn bubble, you can poke it with a sewing needle and push out the air or water. The hole will eventually close on its own.
How do I remove the film from my paint? To remove the film, we recommend warming it with a heat gun, hair dryer, or simply by parking the car in the sunlight on a warm day. While the film is warm, slowly peel the film from the lens surface. Any adhesive that may be left on the lens can be removed with a cleaner that is safe for use on your vehicle's exterior.
Are these films legal in my state? Our colored films may not be legal for street use on a vehicle's primary lighting, and, as such, are sold with an off-road use disclosure. Please check your state or local laws before installation. Application of colored Lamin-x film on your primary lights is done so at your own risk.
Lamin-x Protective Films warrants its manufactured protective films against cracking, fading, turning yellow or manufacturing defects for a period of five (5) years from the date of purchase. To learn more about our warranty, visit our warranty page: Lamin-x Warranty